Named as one of the Detroit Free Press Top 100 Workplaces five years in a row, Liberty Title Agency is a family-owned business that has been helping people with their real estate transactions for over 40 years.
Are you an enthusiastic team player that enjoys working with an established process and possesses good follow through skills to ensure the job is done right? Do you pride yourself in the ability to interact with co-workers and customers with tact, charm, and patience?
Then we have an outstanding position available for you as a Customer Care Specialist in our soon to open Plymouth Office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Greets, announces, and converses with customers
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Answers routine customer service questions
- Accepts packages and assists vendors with deliveries
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail
- Monitors office customer care email
- Review and prepare title commitments for delivery
- Sends completed title product to customer
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the title insurance industry or a related industry
- A helpful and cheerful image
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Use Information Technology to save time
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of SoftPro a plus
- Candidate will need to obtain Michigan Resident Producer License within 3 months of hire date
Liberty Title offers a work environment that provides the freedom to think outside of the box and encourages collaboration and initiative. Our salaries are competitive and we offer an extensive benefit package including:
- Health, dental, and vision – all effective on the first day of employment
- Long-term disability and voluntary short-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Pet Discount Program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan that includes a discretionary company match
- Generous Paid Time Off, including a Holiday Shopping Day, and a one month Sabbatical!